Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Hello, dust-collecting blog!

I really need to remember that I have this thing. I mean, how else will the webternets know what's going on with me?

Brief updates:

My "Cupcakes" novella, The Peculiar Quandary of Simon Canopus Artyle, did in fact go on sale over the summer. The response was fairly positive. A lot of folks said that they liked my whimsical departure from my more serious work, but that maybe my more serious stuff was more compelling, in the long run, which doesn't really surprise me.

It's been a good year otherwise. My name seems to be getting out there more and more, and whenever I do a book signing, I'm consistently flattered by the number of people who I don't know that go out of their way to find me and get me to sign their things. Knowing that there are even just a few people out there who read and like my books makes it all worth it.

I'm working on another project right now, too, but I can't say much about it at this time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am checking this blog using the phone and this appears to be kind of odd. Thought you'd wish to know. This is a great write-up nevertheless, did not mess that up.

- David